i'm thinking it's because i get overwhelmed. so many things happen that i could blog about, but then i freeze. so much to do for one silly post. download pics. edit pics. upload pics. and then the hardest part, coming up with the words. that's the most time consuming part for me. words, words, words...
and so, just to get over the hurdle of getting caught up i'll be doing a few posts with even fewer words.
first up, our trip to utah blanketing the last week of september/first weekend of october. reese and i caught a ride down with papa h to get our autumn on while it was still a balmy ninety-freakin'-eight degrees in boise. deek joined us for the last couple days.
we went to gardner village. dancing witches, pumpkins, halloween shops galore, homemade fudge, and HOLY QUILTING SHOP. why don't i quilt? that store was amazing.
at one point reese decided it would be awesome to run away from me. and guys, i'm totally past the being able to run stage of pregnancy. and the worst part is, she totally knows it.
and then i didn't pull out my camera again til the end of the week when we went to the cabin. man oh man i love that place.
any way, don't let the lack of photos fool you. we spent lots of time catching up, visiting cousins and grandparents and all that jazz. so awesome. also, i visited ikea for the first time.
actually, that deserves a line all by itself. let me repeat,
i visited i ikea for the first time.
wow. now i actually get the awesomeness i've been missing all this time. sadness.
on to the cabin pics.
the month of october is the most magical time of year to be at the cabin. sheer autumnal perfection. throw in some family, and it simply doesn't get better.
aren't these two the cutest cousins? only 5 weeks apart.
cousin movie time while the mom's did crafts:
cutie-pa-tootie
7 1/2 months pregnant
little ty
girls loving baby tate
lots of bike time on the deck morning, noon, and night
peek-a-boo
it seems like the number of shots with reese looking directly at the camera is dwindling. i guess that's what happens when you're two.
we had such a great time with our families that week. it's hard to believe the next time we'll see everyone we'll be a family four. gulp. i'm starting to get a little freaked out. it's coming so very, very quickly. but i guess those are words for another post, another day.
















5 comments:
Cute pics!! I especially love the ones of Reese and Eliza! So fun! And...you are looking amazing! :)
7.5 months pregnant? I think I have to hate you now. Just letting you know ;)
Computer problems! Ahh! Annnnyway, I wanted to say, yes getting behind happens but I love the catchup! So many fun pictures - I love them all! Anyway you can send them my way? My gardner village collection was severely lacking. I hope you are feeling better and I hope you are getting an occasional nap break!
Post a Comment