Pages

1.14.2012

weekly cleaning rotation

i whipped this up tonight to keep me inspired to stick with it.  nothing like a little happy color to make even the most redundant jobs a little bit brighter. i may tweak the fonts a little bit, but for now i'm diggin' it.


inspired cleaning ahead! gooooooooooooo twenty twelve. break.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Jen, I just had to pop in to say THANK YOU! I jumped onto your blog earlier today and saw this. It got me thinking that it really is simple...sounds simple at least. This list looks just like the ones I make for myself. I always think it's not enough so I start adding in laundry and baking day and grocery day and, and, and.... Thanks for bringing me back to the basics. I actually went to work after reading this and it was fun to think that you are dusting today too! Love the colors, by the way! Kind of epitomizes you and everything we love about you!