I love picture dumps, but not as much as I love that picture right there. Although Reese in a muddy puddle of fun is a close second. But how cute is Cal right below? Mmmm, I'm gonna love that picture dump.
Please rejoin the blogosphere...I need your humor and adorable kid pictures back. So, in all your free time, please come back :) The picture dump is just piling up...
3 comments:
I love picture dumps, but not as much as I love that picture right there. Although Reese in a muddy puddle of fun is a close second. But how cute is Cal right below? Mmmm, I'm gonna love that picture dump.
I've had so much fun catching up on blogs today Jen! Love, love, love these pictures and all of you! Great photography too!
Please rejoin the blogosphere...I need your humor and adorable kid pictures back. So, in all your free time, please come back :) The picture dump is just piling up...
Post a Comment