Pages

5.23.2008

Take me out to the ball game..

A few weeks ago Deke and I went to the Bee's game with our neighbors. The boys didn't quite come away with a win, but it was a good game nonetheless. My favorite part? They were blaring music and filming people in the stands dancing when all of a sudden, Deke and I found ourselves up on the big screen. Deke, being the quick thinker that he is, grabbed my waist, threw me into a dip and planted a big smackaroo right on the lips. The whole stadium errupted in cheering and clapping. What a rush..

Chillin' at the game:

3 comments:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Hey! I found your blog on the Davis High website. Where are you guys living now? You two are so cute together!

Hale-O There said...

sounds like fun! wish I could've seen you on the big screen:)
love ya
rach

Sarah Flint said...

Yeah for the Harbertsons, finaly entering the blog world!! I'm so glad you made one, I love looking at your pictures. You are so cute jenny! (you too Deke)