Pages

6.02.2008

Paris holds the key to my heart...

Today marks the official date that Delta starts offering direct flights from SLC to Paris. Has it really been 2 years ago this month that I was there doing this?..



(Sigh...) I want to be there doing that right now. In fact, I want to be there eating the BEST raspberry pastry piled with layers of fresh raspberries, custard, and probably some alcoholic raspberry liquor, from the pastry shop behind the Louvre. I want to be there contemplating the magestic beauty of the statue 'Winged Victory.' I want to be roaming the impresssive gardens of Versaille. I want to be making out with my hubby in the park right off the Champs Elysees. I want Paris. Now.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Loved reading your blog! You guys are so cute!!! And I love your outlook on life and the pinpointed details that make me feel like I was there with you! And boy, I wouldn't mind being in Europe either! So fun to read!

Sarah Flint said...

I love Paris too Jen, but when I was there (15 years ago!) no action like that for me! Lets save up and take a couples trip! :) And remember we're still saving for a cruise too!

Bishop Fam said...

Wow! How are you guys doing? I hope good. I'm glad that you have a blog. I am better at keeping up on people through the blogging world then anything else.

Eliza said...

jenny, I'm so glad that you have a blog and I found it (from your facebook page) anyway, its so good to see what you guys are up to. My husband knows Deke pretty well, they played soccer together. btw super jealous you got to go to paris, wow sounds amazing. Was it your honeymoon? keep in touch and welcome to the blogging world! ; )

Hills said...

Hey Jenny! I am so excited you have a blog! I love this picture you guys have, I'm pretty much jealous. We sure wish you and Derrick could have been in California with us, we would've loved it! Your family was so much fun to be around! Ditto on you doing the AZ trips again :)