Pages

6.12.2008

New favorite



There's a new frozen yogurt shop in Bountiful call the Yogurt Stop. It's on the corner of Main St and 5th South right next to Inkley's. This place is to die for! Everything is self service - You choose your own bowl, fill it up with whatever flavors you want and then add on the toppings! They charge you by ounce (only 35 cents), so you can get however much or little you want. This has become my new favorite dessert stop. My favorite combination so far? Strawberry and Cheesecake swirled ice-cream with graham cracker crumbles, fresh raspberries and hot fudge. Talk about heaven (and a cheap date)..

3 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

YUM! I think I could eat a whole carton of ice cream in two days if I wanted. But fresh, self serve! That's even better! P.S. Kayla wanted to make you cookies the other day. She told me that you were hungry, and Deke too! Next time your hungry, we'll mail you some.

Sarah Flint said...

That sounds so good! Danny and I will have to come down and check it out. We can meet and call it a date! Hope you guys are doing great.

Katie and Greg said...

So fun - thanks for sharing this yogurt stop! I've got to try that combo!