Pages

7.11.2008

No words

I totally wish I had my video camera. I just witnessed 2 grown men in my office doing elementary school calisthenic exercises to the song 'Chicken Fat'. Apparently, just to break up the day a little more. It takes a certain kind of special...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny- This is Kindi (Wendler) I found your blog and I am glad you are doing well. Do you happen to have Annie's email address? I want to look at her blog. If you could send it to me at kawahlstrom@hotmail.com I would so appreciate it! You can look at my blog if you want to kindiandadam.blogspot.com. Thanks a ton!

Jenny said...

NELSON! I can't even use that silly deep voiced nickname anymore, but I was totally blog stalking and found your blog! It looks like things are going well for you, and it's fun to see what you're up to!

Jenny (Wright) Nielsen

Hills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!

Love ya,
Michael and Cara

Brooke said...

thought I would pop in and let you know again! your hot haha ...I will email ya when the proofs are up! B