Brilliant. We raided a nearby construction dumpster for extra wood. There ended up being plenty of large logs by our camp spot so the boys put their brawn (not so much brains) to good use and chopped the wood. Since no saw was within sight, they would swing full tree logs (seriously huge logs - we're talking some were atleast 10 ft) over their heads and smash them against a large boulder. Talk about your manly bonding. I wish I had pictures -It was hilarious! Tif and I were greatly entertained to say the least! Some of our pictures were accidentally deleted but a few were still left without casualty. This sweet tent was perfect:
The boys preparing breakfast:
We had great time roasting mallow's (I downed 10 smores), cleaning up trash, and making up the funniest progressive scary story I've ever heard. Here's to more camping!
1 comment:
Hurray for new posts and pictures! It looks like you guys have been having an amazing summer so far! We have missed you guys though!! Jason and I have been dying to go camping on of these weekends, so if you guys aren't all camped out, we ought to go sometime! Wow this is a long "comment"...Sorry!
Post a Comment