One of my favorite talks was by President Monson about finding joy in the journey. If only every moment were as easy to enjoy as this weekend!
Unfortunately it had to come to an end, but at least we have these pics to remember it by. Here are few of my favorites..
He wouldn't let me get one of his face, so this will have to do:
Oh October, how I love thee.
10 comments:
Breathtaking pictures. I love it and I hope I get up there in time to enjoy the leaves. Complete beauty and granduer.
Beautiful pictures! I give full credit to the photographers(s), but what kind of camera do you have? As you know, I am a camera killer, but we are looking to buy a new one, and yours looks like it takes amazing photos!
Ok, this made me a wee bit homesick for Utah. I really miss the fall leaves and the crispness in the air! Nothing like 90 degrees in October, I love Texas! I may have to borrow a few of those pictures, they are amazing!
hey!! i love the updates!! We need to get together and hang out! We are free this weekend? Love ya!
Absolutely beautiful up there! You guys should just move up there, the commute would totally be worth it! We have a tender this weekend for Austin so we should hang out! Fall makes me bake, we should get togther and watch movies and eat yummy food!
Wow - Those pictures are amazing! I want to be up there right now! Thanks for sharing them!!
Jen you hadn't posted for so long and now it seems I am way behind on your pics- if you are ever at a byu game call me cause we have season tickets and could meet up. Congrats on the anniversary and I really want to go up to your cabin!!! The colors are beautiful and you look great as always.
love ya
Hey Jenny, it's Megan (Smith) Gelter from high school! I found your blog through Eliza's and I just had to comment that your pictures of the leaves are just beautiful! I love October too!
Wow! You are an amazing photographer. I can't even get a picture of my kid smiling- let alone of a tear drop on a leaf!:) Yea for blogs. I'm excited to see you guys next week!
This comment is for all you Nelsons, Greg and Katie, Katie Marie, Matt and Annie.... I would love to read all of your blogs! If you are okay with it, please invite me!
Sarah Weinert Flint
sarahwflint@gmail.com
Post a Comment