Pages

10.06.2008

Go Cougars!

A few weeks ago we ventured down to Provo to support my alma mater with a few family members. There's nothing like a college football game to usher in Fall. Besides a little sunburn, the day was perfect! The Cougars came away with a shutout which made it all the better.

One of the biggest fans out there:(I love this picture... Trev is such a little ham!)



Token couple shot (yes... I know..I look completely posed):



We had such a great time staying overnight at Grandma's, and I got to catch up with old roommates. Usually as soon as I start driving down University Avenue toward campus, a wave of stress washes over me. Too many memories of tests, papers, and dates gone bad I guess. But, that feeling is thankfully starting to disappear.. For a trip to Provo, this weekend couldn't have been better.

No comments: