What a beautiful baby! She looks so gorgeous here! Love it!
Look at those beautiful eyes!! PS I love my Kenyan crockpot, too.
soooooooo CUTE! Oh. My. Gosh!PS I liked that I made it into one of your posts a while back... our freshman and Liberty Square years were by far my favorite in college! Hope you're having a great new 2010!
That is really cute Jen!!
Thanks for your comment Jenny! I actually have seen your blog a couple times too, Reese is so adorable, I could eat her up! I have wanted to try the spaghetti sauce so I'm glad you liked it!
Your random comments just made my day!
wow she's so pretty!
Jen - I love this picture!!!! And your comment about the crockpot!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a beautiful baby! She looks so gorgeous here! Love it!
Look at those beautiful eyes!!
PS I love my Kenyan crockpot, too.
soooooooo CUTE! Oh. My. Gosh!
PS I liked that I made it into one of your posts a while back... our freshman and Liberty Square years were by far my favorite in college! Hope you're having a great new 2010!
That is really cute Jen!!
Thanks for your comment Jenny! I actually have seen your blog a couple times too, Reese is so adorable, I could eat her up!
I have wanted to try the spaghetti sauce so I'm glad you liked it!
Your random comments just made my day!
wow she's so pretty!
Jen - I love this picture!!!! And your comment about the crockpot!
Post a Comment