Pages

1.25.2010

snot bubbles

Poor kiddo. She's had a nasty case of a runny nose and cough.  But tell me this picture of her is not awesome.



Yes. She's blowing a Bubblicious size bubble from her nose.

Beautiful.

I have since caught this awful bug, and let me tell you, it's not fun. I called my wonderful madre yesterday to see if she had a particular medicine, and she did. Hooray! She even offered to bring it to me so I could have it asap. Along with it, she also brought me these beauties:




I think they've helped just as much as the drugs! Aren't moms the greatest?

5 comments:

Hale-O There said...

Eww! snot bubbles! I'm sorry about the dreaded sickness, get better soon. xoxo

Aliseea said...

that picture is awesome!

Andi said...

Delicious.

And...your mom is seriously one of the cutest ladies I know. Tell her Jambo from Kenya!

Andrea Dent said...

Awesome. That is award winning. Her reaction is the best, "what's the big deal?" May could not come soon enough!

Katie and Greg said...

Those flowers are beautiful. yeah! And wow, I'm behind on your blog, so look forward to many many many comments!