Pages

2.17.2009

Love Day 09

This year we actually decided to celebrate Valentines! Last year we completely skipped it. Purposely. I had been in a minor snowmobiling accident and honestly couldn't move and Deke had a big test that night. Celebrating was more effort than it was worth, so we just said, "You know what? Why don't we just skip it? I love you, you love me. Cool. See ya next year St Valentine." No cards, no gifts, no dinner, nothin'.

Needless to say I was excited to celebrate it this year! We started the day off with a candlelight breakfast curtosy of mwah. (Which in and of itself was a gift since I haven't exactly been too friendly with my kitchen as of late)

Exhibit A


And what do you know - I forgot my camera for our night out. But it was filled with good food and great company. We went out as a group with Jeff & Tat, and Tat's Dad, Pete. It was awesome! The wait for a table for 2 was atleast 1 1/2 hours while the wait for 6 was 45 minutes. Totally recommend the group idea for Valentines.

I had to have a Valentine's picture so here we are once we finally got home:


Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Andrea Dent said...

Yeah, so we didn't really celebrate either. We ended up with 3 extra kids the whole weekend, and it was so tiring! I did make fondue, and that about cuts it. here's to next year....