Pages

9.03.2009

1 week old

It's been one week since the queen made her grand debut. These are a few things Reese has been up to:

sleeping:


eating: (ok, ok,.... I'll spare you the visual..)

a little bit of this:


practicing her active listening skills while mom jabbers away:


more sleeping:


chillin' with dad:


finding her inner chi:


just being an all around cutie:


I think we'll keep her ;).

8 comments:

Andi said...

You better keep her! ;) Love the pics! Keep them coming!! How fun! Too bad she'll be so big when we finally get to meet her! Can you press pause for a few months?? :)

LMemory said...

hee hee... inner chi. Good one. SO CUTE! Good work, you guys!

jaci said...

she is adorable - so tiny! thanks for sharing all the pics.

Staci said...

Oh! I think Porter is in love...:)

Marce said...

Jen, she's a beaut! Precious, teeny, angelic....congratulations! You're the cutest mommy ever, too. Hope you're hangin' in there with the lack of sleep, etc.....

Your fellow DHS friend from long ago,

Marci

Erin Webster said...

she is darling. i hope she's being a good little baby for you!

Katie and Greg said...

I love how many expressions you caught. So many fun, sweet pictures. With a perfectly sweet little girl. I love her!

Hale-O There said...

She is such a Doll! When can I come see you two?