Here are some more pics of our little Reese and the big day (yay! we finally named her!). I'd write more, but really I'd rather hang out with the new girl on the block. Can you blame me? Enjoy!
Very sweet! I hope all is going well at home with you guys. We would like to come and see you and little Reese again at your house sometime, so let us know when you are ready for visitors!
She is just darling! Congrats on the new baby girl. I can tell that she is already spoiled rotten, but that's what little girls are suppose to be! I am so happy for y'all and I can't wait to meet her. She is just precious! HOORAY FOR THE HARBIES!!!
I know I keep saying it, but she really is a beautiful baby...and does already look a lot like her mama! Fun to talk yesterday! My favorite is of her in the carseat! SHE IS TINY!
You look amazing Gidget! Already better than me and I'm 4.5 months out! Let me know if I can help out at all. You and Deke look so fabulous! Yea for parenthood!:)
Ducky puppets!!! OK, that is awesome, Kayla! What a darling little thing! She is precious. Russell is still thanking for "Jen's baby" in his prayers. Love you guys!
12 comments:
Very sweet! I hope all is going well at home with you guys. We would like to come and see you and little Reese again at your house sometime, so let us know when you are ready for visitors!
She is beautiful, Jen! Congratulations!!!
Oh how cute! She is adorable. Congratulations! We can't wait to see her.
She is just darling! Congrats on the new baby girl. I can tell that she is already spoiled rotten, but that's what little girls are suppose to be! I am so happy for y'all and I can't wait to meet her. She is just precious! HOORAY FOR THE HARBIES!!!
Once again..so cute! Love her name..she looks so much like you! CONGRATS!
She is a doll! Little girls are so much fun! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!
I know I keep saying it, but she really is a beautiful baby...and does already look a lot like her mama! Fun to talk yesterday! My favorite is of her in the carseat! SHE IS TINY!
You look amazing Gidget! Already better than me and I'm 4.5 months out! Let me know if I can help out at all. You and Deke look so fabulous! Yea for parenthood!:)
Congrats! I'm so excited Reese finally made her debut! Good luck with all that parenthood entails.
Jana
From Kayla again..."Does she have to sleep with those ducky puppets?"
kalkfjlgrdklghvlrdhghghsblkfd;giklgjggjgkggikh;i;hi;pgkg;pkghpgiiiiiiiiikogfiito669660y8i0ihottiyhoptioioljjjjjjjjjjjjjtyijyottuyojhjhojjohjglhjllllgohhkoghhkottjoikrit jioutoojkh
Ducky puppets!!! OK, that is awesome, Kayla! What a darling little thing! She is precious. Russell is still thanking for "Jen's baby" in his prayers. Love you guys!
What a beautiful baby girl. She looks SO tiny in her crib. Congratulations Jen and Deke!
Post a Comment