Pages

8.13.2009

pioneer weekend

Every year the N clan picks one weekend during the summer and heads to the cabin for our family vacation. This year it fell over Pioneer Weekend. We missed Matt, Annie, Kayla and Preston and Elder Brad, but can't wait to all be together in a month! We 4wheeled, hiked, relaxed, ate, honed our drawing skills, and learned about how much Mom loves David Foster and that Great Grandma N can tell a lie with the best of them. :) Some pics from the yearly jaunt:

Paul & Russ:


Deke and Trev (I told them to give me some attitude and this is what I got):

Katie and I chillin' on the porch (She's due 6 weeks after me. Wahoo!! Give it up for having cousins!):

Oh, the look of concentration:

The Cheeseball:

The 35 weeks preggo:

The lazer tag gang:

Thanks Mom and Dad for sponsoring the fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

Oh, I forgot about Gma Nelson's lie in our game! I'll have to add that line to my post. I'm proud of you for all the pictures you took. I'm definitely stealing them off your blog to download them on my computer. Thanks!

mama nels said...

I'm so glad you blogged all those fun memories and pictures - thanks Jen! I love the family cabin weekend!