Pages

8.13.2009

finally..... the finished bedding!!

I've had a lot of people ask to see the finished crib bedding, so here you go! It was designed by yours truly, and sewn by none other than my fabulous mom in law. I really, really love how it turned out....

11 comments:

Erin Webster said...

It looks so so cute! Great job! Can't wait to see it- and baby girl- in person SOON!

Andrea Dent said...

That looks awesome! You did such a great job, and I think it will look even better with your little girl in it! Can't wait to meet her! Keep us posted!

LMemory said...

AAh!!! SOOO cute!

Katie and Greg said...

Wow - you have some serious talent in designing things! And your mom in law is FABULOUS!

Jamie said...

Jen, the bedding looks SO cute. I love the fabric! And you look awesome. I sure wish I was as small as you!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

It's adorable! You guys did a great job!

Hale-O There said...

DARLING! That is so cute, I can't wait to see the little one- what is her name have you decided?

The Poulson's said...

SO cute Jen!! Can't wait till she comes!!! And I am really glad you finally got her nursery set up!

Staci said...

I love it. You are 39 weeks today. I am expecting a call anytime. But I keep checking your blog 13 times a day just in case I am on the "call once we are home from the hospital and adjusted to everything" list. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I owe you big time for letting me come crash at your place the other day!

Cami said...

That is simply darling!!! Are you up for hire? Love the paint job too! I'm so excited to see this little girl!!!

Kristi said...

DARLING!!!!! I absolutely love it.