
So all of our faithful followers, if you read this carefully you will immediately realize that it is I, not her, who is posting. Completely new to this whole thing and more than likely quite inept!
The bundle of joy has finally arrived. Popping into the world at 12:31 p.m. on Thursday afternoon. (Jen feel free to edit this when you're able) She came in weighing a whopping 6 pounds 2 ounces and like her mommy and daddy is a very short 19inches in length. And in my very lopsided opinion - an absolutely adorable cutie, she's extremely alert, has a little hair, and loves to stick her tongue out at people.

Baby girl (she doesn't have a name quite yet).....show `em who's boss!
12 comments:
Congrats you two!!! She came on saturday?? Are you sure? SHe is so cute! Your right she is totally alert! I can't wait to meet her!
Out of Kaylas mouth..."Oh, look at that face! Oh look at her blankie, oh, look at the BOW!"
Congrats!
YEA!!!!!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear what name you decided on. Jen, hope you are recovering well.
Congratulations! wow she is such a teeny tiny, beautiful little girl, what a doll! Hope all is well, can't wait to hear the name.
Congratulations! Glad she is finally here!
Congratulations! She looks adorable! Glad to hear that she is doing well...post more pictures soon!
This is Erin's mom writing. She called and told me, so I was happy to see pictures on your blog. Congratulations! I am so happy that Eliza and Cohen will have a new friend.
Her baby face is so beautiful!! - like her mom ( and her dad too!) I love all the names!
Congratulations you two! She is adorable! Mary text me the news and said how tiny your little one was! We are so happy for you guys and good job on the post there Derrick! :)
OH! I so wish I could be there! Look at her little furrowed brow! She must be wondering why auntie and uncle A-team aren't there to welcome her. She's so beautiful! Although the anticipation is killing me over here, I find it amusing that you don't have a name yet. Not sure why. But I'm really anxious to find out. Good work, Deke and Jen. She looks perfect. Please come to Kenya.
She is perfect! I also saw your pictures of facebook...adorable!
Congratulations!! First can I say how incredibly beautiful you looked 39 weeks pregnant and second how excited I am for you two! You're last post was precious and this little girl is so luck to have you both!
Post a Comment