Pages

10.01.2009

1 month update

There have a been a lot of milestones going on around the Deke and Jen home as of late (see prior post for one), not the least of which is our little peanut turning 1 month. 1 MONTH. Holy smokes.


Just today she finally started REALLY smiling. We were smiling back and forth for probably 20 minutes, and what do you know, as soon as I whip out the camera she stopped. The little stinker. I weighed her on her month birthday and according to my mom's scale she's gained more than 3lbs since leaving the hospital. Wow. Something must be working right. The little lady continues to blow out diapers by the dozens and belch with the best of them. She loves to be swaddled and snuggled all day long.


She's simply enchanting.

4 comments:

Megs said...

Wow, what a cutie! Such pretty blue eyes! And congrats on the four years!

Greg said...

Look at your cute bow! I'm so impressed with your skills!

Erin Webster said...

Adorable! She has the most beautiful blue eyes!

mama nels said...

What a little doll!!! I love her smile!! You are such a great mom Jen!! Love you -