The past few October conferences have found us at, where else? Our beloved cabin. It's only fitting seeing as how I feel closest to God amongst the beauty of His mountains. There's nothing like sitting on the couch, looking out the window over the little valley clothed in its' autumn wonder, while listening to God's words given through His prophets. It's spiritual rapture.
Due to several conflicts this year, we weren't able make the trek to the cabin. Instead, a quick trip up Emigration Canyon to Little Dell Reservoir while listening to the Saturday afternoon session had to suffice. The leaves were impressive along with some of those homes - HOLY SMOKES. I didn't know any homes existed up there. Goes to show my Salt Lake County naivete. Guess I'm a Davis County gal.
Anyway, both words and landscapes surpassed my already high expectations and filled my spiritual tank to full. It was just what I had been needing.
yes...she's wearing a Harley beenie...

4 comments:
I have a few comments, so bear with me. First and foremost you look A-MAZE-ING!! I wish I looked that good so soon after baby came out! You really do. Not that you ever don't, but really. I'm jealous. And second- Reese is so adorable. I can't wait to eventually meet her in person.:) And I totally agree about fall being so comfy. I am very much enjoying hoodies and sweaters that hide what I have been trying to work around in my 'waist' area.:) Hope everything is going as great as it seems. If you ever need an outing please head my direction! I'll bribe you if necessary. Chocolate, marshmallows....
"ahhh, look how cute she is, she is just so teeny" -Kayla Dent
And yes I think that about sums it all up for me too! The cabin pictures are once again awesome, and yall just look fantastic!
I'm loving the Harley beanie. So cute. I love your family pics and I super glad you were able to get out and enjoy this gorgeous season. I kind of feel like I've missed the whole thing with this baby . . . alas - good thing its something to enjoy every year!
Jenny - I love this posting. That's exactly how I feel about Fall and Conference, but you described it so beautifully and perfectly! What a cute family!! Love you!
Post a Comment