Pages

10.12.2009

she smiled


She smiles all day long, yet somehow whenever I whip out the camera she stops. What's with that? Here's the one and only (slightly blurry) smile I've been able to catch.

6 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Very cute!! I need to see her again!

Hale-O There said...

Awesome! Her face is so much fuller since I saw her last. Lets get together soon.

Andi said...

Melt my heart!! She looks a lot like Derek in this picture to me...! Keep them coming!! :) We miss you guys! Hope things are going well.

Andrea Dent said...

Oh man, she is cute. That little smile is adorable! It's so fun when they can start interacting a little more! Give her an extra hug for us!

Cami said...

Oh, what a happy, cute little girl! Daddy's little pumpkin! What will she be for halloween?

Katie and Greg said...

I love the onesie! Darling girl and I love her happy face!