*Disclaimer: I realize the majority of you probably don't give a darn to see a billion pictures of my child. Every. Single. Month. Chances are you probably aren't as enamored with her as we are. And that's totally ok. I get it. These monthly posts are for the few family members (and cousins ;) ) that love to get their Reese's Pieces fill. Enjoy!
It's been a big month! The biggest achievment has probably been the start of solid foods.
We have since stopped putting sugar in her cereal and have now replaced it with apple juice. It's the only way she'll gum it down. But sometimes we just skip it all together and go straight for the good stuff - Veggies! She loves them! So far we've tried sweet potatoes, squash, and peas. All have received raving reviews.
This month Reese also received her first pedicure from our very own in-house Master Pedicurist - the very talented big D-Erek. He'll be taking reservations for this next month. Please ask him for his man card on the way out. Kidding, kidding...
Some of Reese's loves this month?
Hanging with mommy in the kitchen...
Taking baths...
Being absolutely cheery, every single moment, of every single day...
Being nook-ed...
Pulling the funniest faces...
And still just being the prettiest little gal there ever was.
I love her stinkin' guts.






8 comments:
Oh I love her little face! What a cutie. I still can't decide who she looks more like. PLEASE keep the pictures coming! :) Hope you guys are well...and tell D-Erek that I'm in serious need of a pedicure. Serious need. I'll be looking forward to his services. ;)
LOVE all the pictures! Count us in your group of adoring fans, Reese. We are loving all the solid foods at our house too. It's got to be a welcome change from the liquid white stuff!
I totally agree about our government and a lot of the leaders. If it keeps up, it makes me a nervous for our childrens future. I loved the Reese's pieces. Especially the red toe nails;) Go derek!
Jen I absolutely Love these pictures. Leave for a couple weeks and she changes a lot. Thanks for the posts, their are awesome.
Oh my, what a great post. Every single picture just melts me. Reese, you are simply adorable. And please tell Deke, I never knew what his true talent was. I'm purely impressed with his skills. I'm glad Reese is loving baby food too! My kids became new little people when they finally got to eat solids! And the faces are the best part! We love you guys.
I love this post. She is such a darling little girl! You will never regret having taken so many pictures of her in all stages. I do love that first solid food stage! What a joy! It makes me giggle that you added sugar! That is so something I can see myself doing! Hope you guys are doing great! We haven't see you in FOREVER! Love you!
Okay, you are really making me sad that I don't have any picture of my little girl. I love every single picture on your post. So darling. Way to go and we NEVER EVER tire of them! But speaking of tiring, I am getting tired of your stinkin' word verifications . . .
Reece is darling! What a cute little girl and what fun pics!
Post a Comment