Pages

4.06.2010

easter dress




The lighting wasn't the greatest - hence the harsh shadows. But atleast it was 70 degrees!! Thank you, sunny St George. May we please see each other again soon.

6 comments:

Andi said...

Looooooooooooooove them!! What a babe, seriously!!! And...I think you should take more pictures with Derek's camera. You're a natural!

Erin Webster said...

Oh she's gorgeous. Love the dress!

Hale-O There said...

soooo cute!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

She is adorable! I got the same dress for Ellie for Easter. What type of lens did you use for these pictures?

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

She is adorable! I got the same dress for Ellie for Easter. What type of lens did you use for these pictures?

Katie and Greg said...

We NEED to get these two girls together for a photo shoot in their cute coordinating dresses soon! Maybe if you can give us one more month and it will fit Lou a little better . . .

And PS, they were having a baby idol cutest baby contest on 971ZHT (heard about it from a friend who wanted me to vote for her baby) and as I checked out all the baby pictures all I could think was that your coffeetable/sheepskin picture was WAY cuter than anything I saw. Reese is really one of the doggone cutest!