Pages

5.04.2010

oh, hello may

So, I'm not really sure where April went. In my mind I'm still thinking "Happy Easter!! Shouldn't it only be like April 10th?" I'm working on a bunch of catch up posts, but really I got side tracked by the invention of the century....


I know, I know. I'm probably, like 1.56 zillions years behind the rest of you, but really,  have you tried it? I really don't have any talent with the primary purpose of it - putting together outfits fit for all the fashionistas out there. BUT, I must say the interior design side of it is AWESOME. So fun. So, here's my first go at it...

I call it "Living Room" by Jen. (you may all pause and contemplate the deep symbolistic metaphors the title will provoke.) Ready?? Ok, drum roll please...

ta da!!


It makes me want to move right in. I didn't have time to outfit it with all the accessories it needs, but still. The bright colors mixed with traditional larger pieces makes me happy.  Anyway, that's all for today. Enjoy! Catch up posts coming soon...

2 comments:

Hale-O There said...

That looks like some fun decorating, I'll have to check it out.

Katie and Greg said...

I love it! Maybe this could be a healthy outlet for me since I'm always dreaming of all the stuff I wish I could do in my house . . .