Pages

8.17.2010

why i love ordering from bountiful baskets

for 15 bucks i received the following in last weeks basket:

2 large bunches of bananas
9 pluots
7 pears
2lb red grapes
1 canteloupe
1 package strawberries
1 head romaine lettuce
1 bag whole carrots
7 ears of corn
5 roma tomatoes
1 eggplant
and one other veggie that i can't think of at the moment and don't want to run down and look in the fridge :)

not bad huh? if you're interested go to bountifulbaskets.org and sign up for your own basket! sign ups start mondays at 8PM and last until tuesday afternoon (not sure of the exact time). they're given out on a first come first serve basis, so once they're gone from your location, they're gone. they have hundreds of locations throughout the wasatch front and surrounding states. you pick up your basket saturdays, usually around 8AM. the best part is you can order them whenever you need them - buy one this week and not the next. check it out - it's awesome!

5 comments:

Megs said...

This is great, thank you!

Hale-O There said...

Jen,
I had a lot of catching up to do! I love your cabin pictures with you and Reese at the summit. Your natural look is so pretty! I laughed at your story on your bday date night and am glad you didn't have to sit in the crapy seats. I'll have to keep this basket hook up in mind sounds like a steal of a deal. xoxo

Rachael said...

I love Bountiful Baskets too! I have only done it a few times cause I work Saturdays and can't always pick them up, but they are an awesome deal and make it so much easier to eat lots of fruits and veggies. By the way I love your cute family picture on the side!

Rach Wood said...

I know I love these too! I share them with my sister every other week and it's seriously such a good deal! Even half the basket lasts almost 2 weeks!...I need to have a summer bbq with everyone (that includes you guys:) Now that our girls are older, they need to play!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I love Bountiful Baskets, funny I got all the same things you did this last week The pluots are amazingly delicious!