Pages

8.31.2010

meet my newest child


the night of reese's birthday party the husband surprised us with a combined birthday gift.

but really we'll just call her my birthday gift since the reese-ster isn't so sure about this whole puppy thing.

meet kita. (rhymes with feet-a). short for akita. a purebred with a champion pointer for a father.

i have to have a puppy right? to be my companion while deek works away the days? and if he ever has to go rescue stranded customers after dark? yes please. keep me safe and warm.

she couldn't be any cuter. or energetic. or sweet. or perfect.

sigh.

i'm in love.



3 comments:

jaci said...

so so cute!! puppies are the best. i love the name, too!

Megs said...

fun! I love dogs! They really are great little companions. Our dog Maya may weigh less than 3 pounds, but I agree - you need a dog for protection! They can be small & mighty, right?! Kita is so lovable-looking! Enjoy!

Katie and Greg said...

Alrighty, Kita is darling but Jen you look so gorgeous in this picture you steal the show. I'm not kidding. I love, love, love this pic.