Pages

9.18.2008

Yet another trip to the cabin..



We went exploring up the river at Smith & Morehouse near the cabin last week, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Very picturesque. I could never get sick of that place. In fact, it's Derek and I's dream to eventually live somewhere like Oakley, Kamas, etc. I'll just keep crossing my fingers...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Hey- Cute picture! That was so much fun. Thanks for inviting us. I wish we hung out as much as we used to...we'll have to try to more often.
My email address is joneserin@yahoo.com. That would be great if you could email me some pics! Thanks.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Cute picture of you two. I LOVE the way you remodeled your office area. You did such a great job! Where did you get your flooring and your white stuff aroun the wall from (sorry I don't know technical terms).

The Poulson's said...

Hey jen! You guys are cute! Congrats on your new job! That's awesome! I am glad you updated your blog! Lets get together! Love ya!

Sarah Flint said...

Oh that wonderful cabin. Wish I was part of your family because I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad to have a friend so much like me. Danny and I would absolutely love to live in any place like that too. Maybe when we get older we could go in on a cabin! :) Thanks for coming over on saturday, it's so fun to hang out with you guys!

mama nels said...

Hi Jen - I love that picture and I love that you love the cabin!