Hooray you're back! Sure hope February is on your side this month! :) A while back Annie e-mailed us and I sent her our e-mail to see her blog, no luck. Will you resend it to her?? mikencara@hotmail.com. I'd love to see her little family :)
I couldn't agree more! Why in the world does January have to be one of those months with 31 days? It is sooooooo awful! I'm hoping Feb is good to you my dear! Let's hope we see some days in the 50's!
I just plan on being depressed in January, I'll let you know if it ever changes for me. At least I love snowboarding now so the days I go I appreciate the bleak look and freezing cold weather. I had so much fun seeing you the other day.
5 comments:
I agree...January lasted forever!!! We need to do something again soon. We'll have to give you a call.
Hooray you're back! Sure hope February is on your side this month! :) A while back Annie e-mailed us and I sent her our e-mail to see her blog, no luck. Will you resend it to her?? mikencara@hotmail.com. I'd love to see her little family :)
I couldn't agree more! Why in the world does January have to be one of those months with 31 days? It is sooooooo awful! I'm hoping Feb is good to you my dear! Let's hope we see some days in the 50's!
And P.S. - This totally doesn't count for a post - you can do better than that!
I just plan on being depressed in January, I'll let you know if it ever changes for me. At least I love snowboarding now so the days I go I appreciate the bleak look and freezing cold weather. I had so much fun seeing you the other day.
Post a Comment