- My hair is growing like a weed. I've been trying to grow my hair out the past year, and the process has definitely picked up the past few months. AND I swear it has more volume too. Pretty soon I'll be shaking my mane on the Herbal Essence commercials.
- My nails are growing super fast.. They're also noticeably whiter and stronger.
- The Victoria Secret effect. Wow. All I'll say is I'm a big fan.
- Experiencing first hand the creation of life. I continue to stand in amazement over how intricate, well designed and flat out awe inspiring this whole process is. Heavenly Father really knows what He's doing. I'm really not sure how anyone could not believe in a divine creator after witnessing such a miracle.
Well, there you have it. It's pretty short and sweet, but I'm hoping it will grow with time. And yes, I realize I haven't posted any pictures the past few posts, but this is because of 2 reasons 1) I haven't taken any pictures recently. and 2)A lot of times I'll blog at work when it's really slow and I don't have any of my pics saved to my work computer. But, I'm pretty sure there are some fun things ahead in the next week which will provide the perfect opportunity to remedy my picture-less posting.
9 comments:
Hey Jenny its Maureen..
Congrats i am so excited for you! You will love being a mom! i promise all the cons of being pregnant are totally worth the outcome.
Hope all is well!
You bet you have a fun week ahead. Just one more day of this long week!!
I love that you are noticing the benefits and the amazing miracle that this experience really is. There is nothing like Motherhood. Not only is it a miracle in the development of this little one, but such a great blessing and honor to be a Mother. I have always stood in awe of the trust Heavenly Father has given us as his daughters. I am so excited for you!
Oh my gosh, you're pregnant! congratulations! It has been so long since I've talked to you! Where are you & Derek living now?
So the whole Victoria Secret effect... just wait til your milk comes in...:) And I'm still really excited for you!!
Ironically I feel like my nails break when I'm pregnant. And that beautiful hair? Good for you! I am excited that it will grow and I can't wait to see the mane. :)
for the rec, I have never in my life heard of a debbie downer. Funny little term! And I LOVE the little header you have, did Annie make it for you?
The Victoria Secret effect was definitely the best perk for me :D!
Congrast Jen! I was busy blog stalking and came across your great news! I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. I hope all is well. It took us awhile to get pregnant too (not as long as some) so I totally understand the feelings of hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby. Good luck. Keep this updated :)
Post a Comment