Pages

3.26.2009

Bump Watch Continues..

I've grown! (a little bit) This picture was taken at 17w 3days. I'm now 18 weeks along - almost half way done. Wahoo!




The last couple weeks I've been feeling a lot better. Meat is still mostly not so great, but I did find a new protein that tasted delicious - Salmon! I've never liked fish before, but I had this on Sunday and made a brown sugar glaze to go with it, and it was fantastic!! Salmon is definitely becoming part of the weekly menu. It's crazy what pregnancy does to your taste preferences. Foods I've loved my whole life now have no appeal, and other foods I've hated have suddenly become superb! Who'da'thunk.

Whether we'll be celebrating with pink or blue is still to be determined. We have the big ultrasound where we find out the sex in 2 weeks. I honestly have NO impressions about whether it's a boy/girl. Hmm... So much for motherly instincts. I can't wait to find out because then we can seriously start to think about names. Fun!

8 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Yay!! I'm so glad to see SOMETHING there finally! Not much, but something. Makes me feel a tiny bit better about this giant belly I'm luggin' around already :(
Also, the Townhome looks great! I hope it goes fast so you can find a new home.

Rachael said...

You are so stinkin little but at least we can finally see a bump! It is about time and we need to get together so we can see your cute belly in person. I can't wait to find out what your having, hopefully Josh will have a little friend. And are you selling you Townhome?

Hale-O There said...

Are you sure you're pregnant? It looks like your arching your back to create a belly! Salmon is delicious, I'm glad you're falling for my favorite fish. it does have to be seasoned right though. Why is your ultrasound taking so long. C'mon Fetal PHOTO!!! beg the grandma's to pay the 60.00! I can't wait and I have to admit I already got your baby a gift so I hope it's a girl, or I'll have to take it back. I figure 50% chance I'm right.

Hale-O There said...

Jen,
I've missed a few of your old posts- so you finally put your house up for sale? Have you found something to buy? I think your changes on the house are fabulous! St. George sounded like tons of fun, I hope you got a tan for me and Deke recovered from his burn!

Love ya

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I can't believe how tiny you are still!

Cami said...

Sounds like such a fun trip!!! And I wouldn't doubt your place could be sold in the next couple weeks--it looks so adorable. I wish I wasn't already stuck in a house. And you look so darling. I can't wait to find out, with you, if we're getting a niece or a nephew!

Staci said...

So I told Dave you hit 18 weeks and then showed him the picture of you- he laughed!:) No offense, but you are still pretty tiny!! I already had people asking me if I had twins at this point. You're adorable though. I'm secretly (okay, openly) jealous. Still couldn't be more thrilled for you!

Jamie said...

You look amazing Jen! You should be a maternity model!