Pages

3.26.2009

The Yearly Road Trip Down South

Every year for the past 5 years, Deke and I have somehow or another found ourselves in sunny St George for his spring break. This year, our friends Danny and Sarah invited us down for the long weekend. It was fantastic! The girls shopped, the boys 4wheeled, we ate out the entire time and found some time to relax in the sun. A few pics from the weekend:

Since none of the pools were open yet, we ventured out to the sand dunes for some beach time. Yes. We were that desperate. Danny and Deke raking out our sun deck:


It was a little chilly at first (at least to Sarah and I!) so we layed out in our sweatshirts for the first few minutes. Apparently, Danny thought we were a little pathetic and thought it felt just fine:


Me Amour:


Me Amour was not smart the first day and got a little crispy, so the aloe become his best friend:


So, Sarah's dad keeps a sporty little convertible at the W abode down south. She and I drove it around all day Friday and then Saturday we attempted to fit the 4 of us in it in which we were demoted to the back seat. Ok, I don't think these pictures give the back seat justice but it's TINY. Or should I say tiny. I really think it was just an ornamental seat or something. But here we are being squished in the back:


The whole group at dinner:


It was SO nice to get away even for just the few days we were gone. We had gorgeous weather and an even better time. Thanks Danny and Sar for the fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Katie and Greg said...

yeah! I'm glad you posted. The pics from St. George look so sunny and wonderful - especially after our snowy day when I'm wearing a sweater! I also love, love, love your little belly. So cute! Two weeks - how exciting!