Pages

7.17.2009

baby showers

I've decide baby showers are just about the greatest things ever. What's not to love about all the adorable mini-size clothes and shoes and all the other fun baby stuff? I can't believe how generous and thoughtful my family and friends have been. I feel very, very loved!

This is one of my very best friends, Sarah. You should all be jealous if you don't have a friend like her. Really, they just don't get better. She hosted a shower for me at her house last Saturday and I had such a great time!


My sisters threw me an extended family shower a few weeks ago. It was so fun! Even Annie, all the way down in Houston, helped out. I think I pretty much have the greatest family in the world. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I don't have any pictures. I can't wait for the H shower later this month!

2 comments:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

You still look so tiny!

Rachael said...

I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, it was the craziest day for me! Sounds like it went well. We better see you guys before this little girl comes. Invite us over when you get your nursery finished, we would love to see it.