Pages

7.17.2009

oh, hello

It's been a while since I've posted last! So, what exactly have I been up to? We've been busy with all the july-ness that a July should consist of. Family, fireworks, friends, swimming, ice-cream and popsicles, and the cabin among other classic summer activities. I find it hard, after sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day, to come home and waste more precious time on a computer while I could be out enjoying and experiencing the glory of summer with Mr. Hotstuff Harbie. Hence, the absence from Blogger land, and the catch up posts below. Anyways, life is great and I couldn't be feeling better. Less than 6 more weeks to go until this little one arrives. Crazy!

2 comments:

The Poulson's said...

Jenny I am so excited for your shower..I just want to tell you that I SOOO enjoy seeing you at family things. You are the most easy going, sweet, happy person and I love to sit and chat with you! Can't wait to till baby comes!

Hale-O There said...

hope you had a great bday! What is this new business stuff? That's exciting!