Pages

7.17.2009

farmington festivities

I'm married to an entrepreneur. I've come to terms with this fact. Recently, Deke decided to buy a small business (more on this coming later), so to start advertising he set up a booth at Farmington Festival Days. I grew up going to the festival days every single year and I love it! I really think Farmington throws one of the best city celebrations around. They always have great booths, rides for kids, and lots of food options. In the evening they hold a free concert in the park (and the talent was actually really great this year!), free bowls of ice-cream, followed by a very impressive firework show. You couldn't ask for a better free date night! We went to the concert with our good friends, the W's. Erin is due 2 weeks before me - it has been SO fun to have a friend that's so close to my same stage! Our poor husbands probably get tired of all the pregnancy talk, but it's just so darn fun to be able to compare notes about all the crazy things that happen with someone who doesn't get bored with it!

Hangin' with the W's (I'm so mad it turned out fuzzy!)


The H's

1 comment:

Erin Webster said...

Yay for blog updates!! I'm glad you've been able to get lots of summer fun in before baby arrives! I'm glad we've been able to hang out with you for some of it...and I'm glad we finally have a photo of us all together, so I can proof to people that we DO have at least two friends ;) WOW lots of "gladness". Let's get together soon!