Oh my gosh, it was so fun.
No, we didn't do your typical boring bowling or mini golf date.
We raced go karts. In the middle of February. It was freezing, but I didn't even care.
If there is one activity I absolutely LOVE, it's anything that involves any type of high speed somethings. Like roller coasters, or racing down hill on skis, or waverunners, or in this case, go karts. There just something about the wind in your hair and your breath being taken away. And maybe the adrenaline rush.
We raced 2 rounds - The first, Deek schooled me and the second, I returned the favor.
We decided in our future {dream} home we will build our own private go cart track in the backyard complete with personalized go karts. My cart will be either hot pink or baby blue with white pin stripes. If {read: when} we ever have any "discussions" that involve passionate opposing opinions we will solve the problem by takin' it to the tracks. Man v Wife. Dad v Mom. The kids can have their own little flags they wave on the sidelines to cheer on their chosen side. Our family will just be cool like that.
Family nights will never be same.
4 comments:
Love the idea, I may have to borrow it!
Love it. I'm totally hoping to rile up discussions so that you guys take it out more. I think HGTV should get some dream home ideas from you two!
Um, when you move to your house...can we come live next to you? Amazing idea.
And extended family parties?! Can't wait!
Post a Comment