Pages

8.06.2010

reese - 11 months


major accomplishments
- crawling like a super fast fiend {particularly when she's trying to get away from me}
- crawling upstairs and working on the crawling down
- 3 words: dad "da", dog "dah", and hubba hubba "buh, buh".
- no more baby food
- high fives
- knowing where her belly and nose are
- first atv ride

a few of her favorite things
- ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream. daughter after my own heart :)
- literally diving off beds, couches, and sometimes stairs
- fake laughing at herself {lots of times she's all by herself playing when she does this. it's hilarious! and adorable!}
- not fireworks
- begging for food from anyone and everyone. she growls if you don't give her any.
- playing chase
- attempting to play catch

three words that describe reese
- spunky
- independent
-adventurous

awesome photo of reese. she HATES to be inside if we're outside. she always has to be part of the party.



sportin' the shades at farmington festival days



reese fell in love with sadie on our weekend cabin trip with katie and gang. i thought this picture was so cute.


i've noticed i haven't been taking nearly enough pictures lately of the little bean. i feel like my selection for her monthly posts are steadily dwindling. and i feel like i always take pictures of her when she's either a) wearing the exact same shirt as in every other photo; or b) not wearing a bow the size of her head like every other good mormon baby girl. where are my mother skills huh? i promise that we don't wear the same things every day, and i do actually do her hair on a semi-weekly basis :). i'll work on the picture selection for this next month.

3 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Ahhh! I love that little Reese! Can't believe these babies of ours are so old all of a sudden!

Dent Blog said...

From Kayla: "I like doing bubbles with you Reese. And I like when I get to blow them with Jen. And I like having popsicles outside with you, Jen and Deke. And I liked going with you to the hotel at California. Love, kayla "

From Me: I love all of these updates! AHHH what I would give to hang at the cabin with everyone! And I think I could play with Reese every second, and you too. Love that girl.

Andi said...

Jenny...I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the picutre of Reese with Sadie. I think you should enter that in a contest! (Or at least send me a copy...seriously!) And the face squash is classic. :)

I'm with Annie...I miss the cabin! Oh...and you guys, too! ;)