Love the pics and the updates! Glad to hear all us good with your baby- and Tate... And don't worry- I know the stress of moving while pregnant and hubby starting a new job. Glad he is liking it. Boise is beautiful so I'm sure you will love it so much! Maybe we'll actually see you there since obviously we fail to ever make connections in Utah. And I don't have a phone number for you but mine is the same as always so that ball is definitely in your court...:O)
Oh my goodnees! I Love Love her curls and pink shades!! Ty has curly hair and I am crossing my finger that Kennlie's hair gets curly. What a cute little girl you have Jenny! :)
3 comments:
Love the pics and the updates! Glad to hear all us good with your baby- and Tate... And don't worry- I know the stress of moving while pregnant and hubby starting a new job. Glad he is liking it. Boise is beautiful so I'm sure you will love it so much! Maybe we'll actually see you there since obviously we fail to ever make connections in Utah. And I don't have a phone number for you but mine is the same as always so that ball is definitely in your court...:O)
Oh my goodnees! I Love Love her curls and pink shades!! Ty has curly hair and I am crossing my finger that Kennlie's hair gets curly. What a cute little girl you have Jenny! :)
Luuuuuuuv these pics! I'm especially digging the shades!
Post a Comment