Pages

7.20.2011

cutting it all off

i'm going in tomorrow and am using these as my inspiration photos:


long bob. no bangs. not too many layers.  and i'm leaving my weave color up to my stylist.

it's been over two years since i've had my hair cut in an actual salon - i'm so excited, i'm counting down the milliseconds! i'm spoiling myself and going to some fancy pancy place {surprise! they exist in boise}. you know the kind that bring you lemonade in the waiting room and gives you a massage during your shampoo? yes, so excited.

my hair grows faster than some clever non-cliche comparison i'm too lazy to think of right now, while i'm pregnant, so why not chop it all off right? i love having short hair. i love having long hair. it's time for some change.

in other happenings, my mom is coming into town to party today. we can't wait!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! I love changing my hair....I know some people freak out about chopping it off, but not me! It grows back! You'll have to post some pictures! Also, SO FUNNY that you ran into my sister at a play date! It really is such a small world! And I love the post below this one. One of my very favorite things is looking out the kitchen window and seeing the little man and his Daddy playing. Isn't it just the sweetest thing?! It just melts your heart! Anyway, longest comment ever here, so go me! :)

Andi said...

I think you totally rock the bob! I was just looking at some old pictures the other day and thinking how cute you look with short hair! (Of course, you look cute with long hair, too...) :) It's mighty tempting for me...but I think it just might crush Aaron if I chop it again. But, yay for you! Post some pics!!

Andi said...

P.S. Are you going to donate your hair??

Megan said...

I LOVE cutting my hair. It's refreshing. And I agree with Jenny - other people cry & whine and I find it exciting. Mine has never had an issue growing back, though. Excited for the reveal!