Pages

7.24.2011

the hair: before v. after the chop

is there anything more invigorating than chopping off your hair? love, love, love the results.

the before {sorry for the poor bathroom light, unfocused quality}:


long and boring, badly in need of some color. blah, blah, blah. and what's going on with my freaky man hand?

the after:


so refreshing! nice and neat, not too many layers and a coppery weave. still have that freaky man hand thang going on.

my poor stylist. she really couldn't believe I dare chop it all off.  i had to keep telling her, "shorter, shorter, shorter..."

finally after 3 hours and 4 cuts it was where i wanted it.

hooray for change!

6 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Is there really any hairstyle that you don't look fabulous with? This is a favorite though, and hooray for the color! What a great way to celebrate a birth day & new year!

ClaysJenna said...

Oh my, I LOVE it! You are absolutely beautiful!!

Kristi said...

way to go! I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Megan said...

LOVE it! It turned out soooo good!

Andi said...

Perfection! Seriously. I love it. I'm all the more tempted... Don't tell Aaron!

Katie and Greg said...

So cute! The color is awesome and what a great length on you - although you manage to look awesome in every hair length stage I've seen!