Pages

7.14.2011

from my back porch looking out

is there anything better than watching a daddy with his girl? these two take the cake. loving looking out my window to see that little naked belly, those blonde curls, and my man.

sigh.  i thought i already knew happiness.
 
ready...





set...

hike!

thumbs up!

squeaky clean afterwords



loving on these summer nights.

4 comments:

Andi said...

This is darling. Who knew my brother had it in him?! Way to pull it out of the man, Jen and Reese! ;)

Staci said...

So Reese totally looks like a "who" in that bath picture with the curl on top (in a good, non insulting way...;)). Love you guys!

Whitney said...

hey! I love the pics of Reese playing football. That is hilarious!!! I love it.

And to answer your question, I did to hypnobirthing and loved it. My email is onhertoes247@yahoo.com if you want to chat about it.

Katie and Greg said...

Wow what a play! I'm glad Reese is catching on!