do you ever think to yourself, "i gave birth to the world's cutest human..."
i do. i'm one of those parents, because i think this to myself almost every stinkin' day. i feel so badly for all those other parents out there, with their second rate children and all ;).
and yes, that's just what this world needs, another parent
those golden curls? that little voice? her irresistible laugh? and oh my heck, her abc's? guys, she totally sucks her padre and me in. we're toast.
p.s. anyone know how to make the video appear larger on the blog? i can't figure it out...
8 comments:
She is the cutest!!!
what a doll! i wish you didn't live so far away! :(
This is a very, very good idea. You need to do more of these. A LOT more! :) What a babe!
Dear Reese,
Please talk your mommy into coming to Utah next week so I can see you more than just 3 minutes. You could not be ANY cuter.
Love,
Aunt Annie
What a doll! That is Eliza's favorite song to sing too, so we'll have to have a singin'party when you come to town. She is stinkin' cute and I loved the video! Eliza will die when she wakes up from her nap and I show her!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! And I mean that literally! She is pure goodness and absolute adorableness!! I haven't been on the blogs and Annie called and told me to watch it!! LOVE IT AND ALL OF YOU! Great birthday gift Deek!
P.S. And way to go Mom for all that great teaching!!
That was so cute! She is getting to be such a big girl. What a sweetie. Tell her hi from her aunt Tat!
Post a Comment