Pages

10.31.2009

happy halloween!



And what are we, you ask? Reese... a bumble bee. Jen....a flower. Deke.....

Any ideas?

Do you need a closer look?



Still no thoughts?? He's a jar of honey. And yes... those are bit o' honey's all over him. You're all jealous aren't you?

Here's a closer look at our little bee...



... our little bee who soon turned into an angry bee...



Last Monday we celebrated with the H's and today with the N's.  At N's, we happened upon the Wicked Witch of the West...



Who turned out to be Grandma :)



We had one killer leaf fight.  Of which yours truly started. Ya'll better bring it next year, cuz you're goin' DOWN.

The whole Fam Damily:



And now we're off to trick or treat!

Happy Halloween!


p.s. i would love if any of the harbies would email me some pics from the other night :)

6 comments:

Megs said...

What great costumes! You all look great!

Andrea Dent said...

YEah! I was hoping someone would post about all the fun! Although we missed being there, we LOVE knowing that y'all are having fun! And I love your costumes, so dang creative.

Erin Webster said...

Very cute! What an adorable little bee! I love that costume. The blessing was beautiful today. Sorry our boy was so disruptive and that we kind of rushed out. It was great seeing you guys though, and Reese looked beautiful for her special day! LET'S PLAY THIS WEEKEND!!!

Andi said...

A JAR of HONEY?!?! Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Oh my...if that isn't classic Derek! You guys are great! I hope everything went well yesterday. I'm excited to see pics! :)

Hale-O There said...

Her dress is so cute! Where did he come up with a honey jar?! I love the flower head too.

Katie and Greg said...

Hmm, do you think my burp cloth helps it look like I have a costume on? Er, not so much. Alas, at least everyone else looks awesome - even Deke who I know if turning red because he can't breathe!