Yesterday, we blessed Reese at Deke's parents home. It was a beautiful blessing for a beautiful girl. I am so grateful for Deke and his worthiness as a priesthood holder. It has blessed my life on numerous occasions, and I am so glad Reese now gets to be a recipient of it.
Some pictures from the big day: (warning: a LOT of pictures. mostly for annie and andi's enjoyment....)










12 comments:
Ahh! Yes, I've been dying to see her in the dress! And please take this the right way, but Kayla is sitting here with me and she just said "AHH, it's like a teeny girl in a big fat dress!" Ha, I knew you would appreciate that! She looks beautiful, and I have to say that she is looking a lot like her mama! I'm so glad it all went well!
Oh her dress is beautiful! She looks so cute! You guys did good! --wish we would have known about it though!
Well atleast he had good intentions :) ha! Moms get crazy and forget, and my family has a hard time relaying messages just for future knowledge! ahahah Glad the day was good though!
I'm glad we got to be there for it! Deke did a great job, and Reese was beautiful. You got some great pictures. I love that little pose she is doing with her hand under her chin! Too cute.
Derek and Jen: Good work. It looks like you've produced yourselves (and the rest of us) a princess. She's beautiful. And the hormones must be running high or something today, because I got all teary-eyed thinking about her WEDDING and what Derek was going to be like on THAT day! Ha!ha! You guys make one good looking family. (And it was great to see Deke in a suit again!) Thanks for the pictures Jen!!
PS Jenny...were did you get her dress? I really like it!
It looks like it was a beautiful blessing day!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful gi-rl (I'm singing a song, could you tell?)
PS, you two are SO photogenic!
So gorgeous! I love the dress!
She looks so beautiful, I can't believe how big she is getting. Give me a call this week and we can pick a day to get together.
check the girls blog...we're getting this thing back up an running!
Post a Comment