- At her 2 month appointment her height dropped 15 percentiles and her weight jumped 20 percentiles. She's short and stocky just like we like em'!
- She still LOVES being snuggled. In this respect, she's definitely a mama's girl. When she gets really tired she'll just rub her face back and forth against anything soft, whether it be a shoulder, a blanket, or her own little arms. It's adorable.
- This little missy is all smiles with her mommy and daddy (unless the camera is out. of course.) It melts my heart when I go into her room and pick her up after a nap - She'll give me the biggest, gummiest, cheesiest smiles. How wonderful it is to feel so loved and needed!
- She still has blowouts that would impress the marines. This gal can fill 3 diapers in 10 minutes like it's her job.
- One of the best things about my little 2 month old? She started sleeping through night just a few days after she turned 2 months!! Break out the date night, folks. She pretty consistently sleeps 9 hours in row. Can I get a woot, woot!? Do I feel super lucky? You bet. I owe it all to Babywise. I know this book is controversial, but I'm a schedule person and it's been a life saver. I'm also lucky in the fact that Reese isn't a big cryer, so we really haven't had many "crying it out" episodes. She seems to do really well with routine too, and is happiest when she stays on her little schedule.
- More and more we're getting to know the personality of this enchanting little creature. So far, she's been a really chill, happy, easy going, snuggly little gal, but when she's tired or hungry she can yell/cry with the best of them. I'm sensing there's a lot of spunk hidden in her sweet little grin.
Oh, how we love our little Reese.


4 comments:
What a cutie! Aren't babies the best? I'm sure you wonder what you did without her.
She is absolutely beautiful!!
OH my gosh, these pictures are KILLING me! This little miss could not get any cuter. And talk about an angel baby, sleeping like that! I too have loved having my kids on a "babywise" schedule, just a little tweaked to my own liking. I think it really has helped them, so I'm glad you like it too! Give little Reese a hug and please tell her to stop growing until Christmas. Just today Kayla compared her gumball to the size of Reese...she will be heartbroken when she sees that she is not so "teeny tiny" anymore!
What a cute girl! I especially love that outfit in the last picture ;)! The new picture on the side is adorable too! Lucky that she is sleeping through the night! I hope that will happen soon at our house!
Post a Comment