She smiled. On camera. Oh yes.
She's such a funny little thing. She cheeses it all day long, but as soon as we whip out the camera, she gives us faces like this:
or this...
or this..
or this...
(and yes. can you tell we like the red flower? it's a good one.)
But finally she gave us a gem like this:
I love this girl.





5 comments:
Such a cute smile! I bet she finally realizes that mom or dad is behind that camera & doesn't need to be afraid :)
That is a gem! Way to go. Oh my gosh that darling smile just matches perfectly with her darling ears. And PS - I'm loving that blue outfit too! And yes I love the red flower - it's timeless!
Did I mention that my little Liza smiled for the first time today! All cute and gummy - what sweet little things!
Hello Jennifer Grace,
So good to hear from you. Your little girl is soo darling. That Harley outfit rules!
So, so, so cute!
Post a Comment