Pages

12.31.2009

should i be worried?


Every night, Reese starts out in the middle of her crib,  parallel to the long sides of the crib. 45 minutes later she looks like this:

(yes, I realize there's no sheet. it was in the laundry.)


My quirky kid has to have her face smooshed against something in order to sleep. What the heck? Last night after finding her like this right before I went to bed, I moved her back to the middle.  Seriously 2 minutes later, I watched her do this funky caterpillar thing to get back to bumpers where should could continue her face smooshing practices. I'm pretty sure this goes against all crib safety rules. But what can I do? Crazy kid.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Jen-The twins would start out in the middle and then they would both end up with their faces smushed in the corners!! I finally just gave up because they will always go back!! Happy New Year!

Andi said...

Can I please borrow Reese for a couple of weeks? I'll even offer to come and get her...and I promise to give her back. She's getting so big, and I still haven't met her yet!!

Kristi said...

Don't worry about it - my little boy used to do the same thing. All the time. It worried me a bit too, but he was always fine.

Katie and Greg said...

Smoosh huh? I like the word invention. I think Reese should own the patent as that girl has unique Smooshing abilities!