Some things I'm loving about 3 month old Reese:
-She's finally discovered her voice. She babbles and coos and squeals in delight all day long. It's so fun to have a "conversation" with her.
-She's still as smiley and happy as can be. Unless it's tummy time. And then it sounds like she's trying to yell at me.
-Her bald spot is awful. At night, when we put her down for bed she'll rub her head back and forth for up to an hour. Maybe she has an itch? Who knows.
-She loves all things soft and snuggly. I have to prop her on her side in the corner of her crib when she naps to help her flat spot go away. She'll sometimes rock herself so she's flat on her back and then smash her face into the bumper. If there's a blanket anywhere near her face she'll try as hard as she can do the same thing. Safe? Probably not. But she loves it.
-She definitely knows who Mommy and Daddy are and greets us with a big happy grin whenever she sees us.
Mommy and Reese hangin' on the playmat:
A week or so ago my angel of a sister in law volunteered to watch Reese while Deek and I went to his company party. Not only was this awesome of her because we were gone 7 hours, but because she has her own little Eliza who is 5 weeks younger than Reese. She snapped some pretty great pictures of the two. Here's one of my favorites:
Total mugshot. Eliza looks totally guilty of something, and Reese looks like she could beat you up. Love the matching mohawks. Love, love, love it. Thanks again Katie!


3 comments:
Love the pictures!! What a cute one of you and Reese! I am laughing my head off at the "mug shot" picture! HILARIOUS!
Tell her to stop growing. Right now!! :) She's soooo cute! She's got such a darling grin!
Oh, my goodness! I love this little smiley girl! You can tell she is completely enamored of her mom and dad! I love that mug shot too. She has got a very cute personality and I love getting to know her. It was so fun to get to be with you all at the cabin. Thanks again for the professional photographs! ;)
Post a Comment