so one day, the jenerek family moved to the wilderness. and it was awesome and snowy and cold. and then jen got pregnant and blogging made her want to barf. and then deek was presented with an excellent work opportunity. and then they moved to boise. the end.
and that's pretty much the moral of story.
so here we are back to the original blog. and my camera is still packed away. and if i wait to blog until i pull it out and download recent pictures, then i probably wouldn't post til august. let's be honest.
and so, just to bite the bullet and get the first post out of the way, here's a small update on each of the jenerek clan...
deek: our knight in shining armor. loving the new job. and the gps since apparently all boise streets are named, not numbered. changes his fair share of diapers. ditto on doing dishes. favorite thing about boise? the greenbelt. looking forward to when jen doesn't want to puke at the smell of his deodorant or freshly brushed breath. feels like a real man now that he has a garage and lawn to mow.
jen: our resident prego. loving having neighbors. and grocery stores. still waiting for the nausea to totally end.{almost 17 weeks here....come on!!}. cooked her first meal in almost 3 months. discovered the sweet and utter perfection of nirvana. other wise known as Route 66 Cream Soda made with cane sugar. exercising her entrepreneurial muscles. reveling in the blissful, lazy summer days.
reese: our consistent ray of sunshine. loving being settled again. and creating messes. walks around saying things like, "who's yo' mama?" and "cool, man!". could eat an entire package of graham crackers in one sitting. doing anything outside is her happy place. transitioned to the new church nursery like a champ. has discovered the art of manipulating her parents. {mommy says no? i'll go ask daddy...}. Active participant in her nightly prayers: "B{l}ess Lala, bess braxt, bess geg, bess pillow, bess elbow, bess EEESE!" insists on dragging all of her clothes out of her room into a lovely pile on the family room floor. and don't you dare touch it. becoming quite the singer.
and there you have it. perhaps one day i'll try and do a million and a half catch up posts, but until then, i figure the best place to start is now. so, go team! or whatever... {i feel like i need to do some sort of cheer or something to celebrate my entrance back into bloggerland. ra, ra shish coomb bah, goooooo blog!!!}
peace.
out.
5 comments:
Ohh :) I love that she thinks of Braxton for her prayers. That is so cute! I'm so sad she got sick the last few days you guys were around so they couldn't play. Glad you guys got all settled though!
You live! Yay! Looking forward to more blogging from Boise! :)
Wahoo! I've been missing your blog, and missing Reese. She has got to be the cutest little thing around...hubba hubba. I really hope you start feeling better, and we can't wait for more updates because we've been going through withdrawals.
Jen! Yea you are back! I love your posts too and have missed them! Loved all the new words and the pictures! Honestly - I know we say Reese looks alot like Deek, but that picture at the top of your blog looks just like you at that age! I'm so glad you are back to posting. So sorry that you are still sick and wish I could be numerous places at once. I'm so anxious to get to Boise and see you and your new abode and catch up. Till then - keep the posts a coming - we are going to have to do something about "Monga" though!! And Greg should feel really special that Reese singles him out in her prayers! Love it all!
That was a fabtabluous ingural post. I loved it all. Although, honestly just LaLa and Greg get blessed? Don't Trevor and I get some love too? Still missing you but I'm so glad you made a meal!
Post a Comment