Pages

7.07.2011

in case you haven't heard

a little boy will be arriving around thanksgiving.


is there anything more beautiful than seeing the 4 chambers of the heart pumping away in utero? or little fingers and toes and arms and legs and noses wiggling and moving and being? i love the twenty week ultrasound.

little boy junior really loved showing off his stuff. yes. he left no question about the sex.  boy, boy, boy.

now we should probably start thinking of names.

so much to celebrate!

4 comments:

Aliseea said...

I Knew It!!!! I am So Excited!

Andrea Dent said...

Ahhhh, little boys are so much fun. Prepared for you heart to be absolutely melted by him :) Preston & Kayla are thrilled for Reese too! And hooray for being half way there!

Megan said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun to have one of each! :)

ClaysJenna said...

I am SO excited for you to have a boy! They are so fun :) My baby left no question about the gender, either :) It was fun seeing you at the park before you moved far away again!!