Pages

12.11.2009

baby, it's cold outside

who: reese
what: in her new winter hat
when: thur dec 10
where: the family room couch
why: gettin' all gussied up to go see the lights at temple square. in 5 degree weather.


3 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Oh my gosh- that is the most adorable picture. I'm so glad I got to see that cutie in person in her winter gear.

Hale-O There said...

I can see why you miss Hawaii, I'm ready to move there today;) Rees looks so different, I don't even recognize her from a couple months ago. Still cute as ever, and that hat is great!

Andrea Dent said...

Oh how much I love that girl! And tho think that I've only seen her once, you'd better gear her up for many kisses & Aunt Annie time...I'm COMING Reese! And please wear that hat when I see you.